On 01/20/04 04:54 Chetandeep Singh spoke thusly<br>

Hi,
There is a problem with my Xserver, which i am unable to understand.
i am using Red Hat Linux 9.0.
it behaved in a strange way. it was working totally fine. and suddenly when i opened a folder(of mounted windows drive), it gave some error, that gnome...has crashed. i pressed cancel but to no effect.then i logged out and after that my Xserver is down.its not coming up even when i rebooted it. i got the log file of the Xserver output. i am writing it as follows.
plz help me in bringing my Xserver up.
Thanx a lot.
With Regards,
Chetandeep

What are the contents of /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/?

You should have:
$ ll /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/i810_drv.o
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 166361 Dec 16 01:28 /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/i810_drv.o

but I think your module directory is corrupt and you may have to reinstall.