Hi,

Just got the 4.4.0 binaries in. So far, so good. All my darkblue's are a
bit lighter though. I just wanted to say this is a Slack 9.1 Linux,and the
install went very smooth. I think it's been improved (or maybe I just know
Linux better now ;-) ? ). Don't forget to run fc-cache- I did and couldn't
understand why 1/2 of my x-apps were not working correctly.