I have an hold 486 66Mhz with 8Mb of RAM, two hdd around 100 and 200 Mb, but they can be upgraded with a 4Gb if it's supported by the bios... I don't know the video card... I think that it's an integrated one or an old one. I see also from a friend of mine an old 486 or one of the firsts Pentiums with 800 Mb of hdd, maybe they change it so maybe i can purchase it, but i don't know anything of it... Maybe It's like my 486...
Tnx
Sirio

Mark Vojkovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's a difficult question to answer. It will probably
run with 8 Meg of ram on a 386. Whether it's usable in that
condition is another matter. Perhaps you could specify what
you'd like to run it on? The most important issue is usually
how well your video card is supported.

Mark.