On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Workstation Point wrote:

> Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:37:50 +0100
> From: Workstation Point <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [XFree86] My x server crash

Mine too. I've been noticing this lately, and I can't determine the cause
of it. Yesterday, I left X up and my username logged in while I went out
for a bit. When I returned, I noticed that X had crashed- no log, nothing.
This isn't the first time- I've had 2-3 other sessions end like this. It
usually happens went I leave X running, logged in. This is the 4.4.0 bin
set for Linux, same config file as before, no changes. Has anyone else
been experiencing any seemingly random, unexplained crashes? I'd like to
figure out what's causing this so I can correct it. I've not had it happen
while I was sitting in front of the screen, so it's hard to diagnose.

--
[jayjwa] CCSPS SSPI ABC XYZ ABC123 MPG321 MPG123
*Notice* Auto-Reply email is annoying, and it spams