Hi,

I have got a Dell GX260 workstation. Since RH7.3 could not detect the hardware by default and my efforts to start X-server manually on the machine failed, I have installed X-server from XFREE86. So from the account If give xstart, I can see some GUI windows, however, I failed to figure out how to bring up GUI environment for an end-user. Is there any documentation as to how to invoke GNOME login screen and subsequent GNOME Desktop for an end user with the help of Xserver from XFREE86. Can someone please help.

Thanks and Regards

Atul