Hi ,

I need your help to getting the x-windows from (ssh`ed from windows client):
The following error message depits as follows:

startx

Fatal server error:
Server is already active for display 0
        If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X0-lock
        and start again.

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
Please report problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

xinit:  unexpected signal 2.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] X11]# rm -rf /tmp/.X0-lock
[EMAIL PROTECTED] X11]# startx

_XSERVTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already
running

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is all require for installing Mozilla , for that i need x-windows from my
ssh`ed client box . the error messege
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] mozilla-installer]# ./mozilla-installer

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:)

your help is greatly appriciated .

Thanks
Vemula