Hello:

I have two computer one is for devel works and the other is the target (both are i386 machines with PS/2 port). Devel computer has Debian sarge and kernel 2.6.8 and target has 2.4.29 kernel and system is based on busybox.

When I prove Xvesa in the target the keyboard doesn't work but in console mode it works perfectly, if I prove Xserver in another pc with busybox system (the same that have target pc) works perflectly. Anybody has idea what's the problem¿?

One thing, the keyboard in the target system doesn't work in kernel 2.6.9 console mode.

a lot of thanks and sorry for my awful english

David M