Title: Plato innova™ Windows Storage Se
Please click here if you cannot view this email

Plato innova™ Windows Storage Server Solution
September 2005

Windows® Storage Server 2003 is a dedicated file and print server based on Windows Server™ 2003 that is designed for dependability, seamless integration, and best value in networked storage. Windows Storage Server 2003 integrates with existing infrastructures and supports heterogeneous file serving as well as backup and replication of stored data. Windows Storage Server is also an ideal solution for consolidating multiple file servers into a single solution that enables cost reduction and policy-based management of storage resources.

Windows Storage Server 2003 includes advanced availability features such as point-in-time data copies, replication, and server clustering. Because Windows Storage Server 2003 solutions are preconfigured, they can be deployed out of the box in minutes, and the Web-based user interface makes management easy. Windows Storage Server 2003 integrates with existing infrastructures, so enterprises can make full use of commonly-used network environments and standard management software, as well as the Active Directory® service.

Plato innova™ WSSi2204SA

Plato innova™ WSSi3206SA

Plato innova™ WSSi4207SA

 Capacity  max: 4Tb (500Gb @ RAID 0)  max: 8Tb (500Gb @ RAID 0)  max: 12Tb (500Gb @ RAID 0)
 Drives  (8) Serial ATA I / II Hot-Swap  (16) Serial ATA I / II Hot-Swap  (24) Serial ATA I / II Hot-Swap
 Processor  (1) Intel® Xeon Processor  (1) Intel® Xeon Processor  (1) Intel® Xeon Processor
 Memory  1Gb DDR (max.:4Gb)  1Gb DDR (max.:4Gb)  1Gb DDR (max.:4Gb)
 Connection

Dual Intel® PRO/1000CT Network Controller

 Additional Interface  USB 2.0
 RAID  0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50, JBOD
 Power Supply  650W Power Supply  650W 2+1 Redundant
 Power Supply
 950W 2+1 Redundant
 Power Supply
 Form Factor  2U / 19" Rackmount  3U / 19" Rackmount  4U / 19" Rackmount
 Weight  30 Kgs  30Kgs  40Kgs
 Environment Temp.

 32° - 122° F / 0° - 50° C; Humidity 10% - 85% Non-Condensing

 Price List  RM 13,888  RM 21,888  RM 25,888

Hard Disk is NOT included, please purchase your desire hard disk drive from our hard disk drive section.

© 2005 Plato System Consulting Sdn Bhd

Remove Instructions: Please reply email with "remove" on subject list.