Title: Preorder EXPO - Magic of the White City DVD Today
"A dazzling trip back to another time."
- Bill Diehl, ABC Radio Network

"EXPO - Magic of the White City does the impossible: it not only introduces us to a generally unknown moment in American history, but convinces us that without it, life would be completely different."
- Mark Keizer, Boxoffice Magazine"

"With Gene Wilder's narration, I literally felt as if I was there [at the Fair]."
- Rick Kogan, WGN Radio 720 Chicago.

"One of the year's finest DVD documentaries, this one is a must-watch."
- Jamie Clark, Video Business

Available Now:

Gene Wilder tells the story of the 1893 Columbian Exposition at Chicago.

EXPO - Magic of the White City DVD
www.ColumbianExpo.com

On Amazon.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you would rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Inecom Entertainment company, please click here. If this doesn't function properly, reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. This email was sent to: xfree86@xfree86.org

For details on how we protect your privacy, read our
Privacy Policy. For further information, please write us at Inecom Entertainment Company, 150 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238.

Copyright © 2005 Inecom Entertainment Company. All rights reserved.