Hello Anshuman,

I don't know which Linux do you work with, I work with Debian Sarge, the name of the packages in Debian that have relation with your problem I write for you next. If you use another Linux distribution,
maybe you will need to looking for similar names:
"dbe" module : libxext6 - X Window System miscellaneous extension library "glx", "record" and mouse modules : xbase-clients - miscellaneous X clients and xserver-xfree86 - the XFree86 X server "dri" module : xlibmesa-dri - Mesa 3D graphics library modules [XFree86] and you don't have but I suggest also: xlibmesa-gl - Mesa 3D graphics library [XFree86] and : xlibmesa-glu - Mesa OpenGL utility library [XFree86] "i8i0" module : xlibs-static-dev - X Window System client library development files That is all. Another think, in Debian is very easy to know the how to resolve your problem, for example about
your problem with "dbe" module you just need do:
 > apt-cache search dbe
and you receive many packages and just rest choose the right one.

Any way any problem, just ask. And if you don't use Debian, STOP being in the bad way, :-)

         Gustavo

Anshuman Chatterjee wrote:

Dear Sir,
While booting Linux, GUI failed to open and shows the following errors: Failed to load module "dbe" (module does not exist,0)
Failed to load module "glx" (module does not exist,0)
Failed to load module "record" (module does not exist,0)
Failed to load module "dri" (module does not exist,0)
Failed to load module "i8i0" (module does not exist,0)
Failed to load module "mouse" (module does not exist,0)
no drivers available
Fatal server error
no screen found
"/var/log/xfree86.0.log"
Please suggest what to do? Thanking you.
Anshuman Chatterjee