388 17" reg white monitors , tier one brands all 98 and up dates codes . Complete with base and V-cable , no screen burn . These are nice monitors $18.50
140 17" flat screen monitors tier one brands all 98 and up dates codes . Complete with base and V-cable , no screen burn . These are nice monitors  $25.00
Packed 24 per pallet now but we can repack too 30 per pallet if you like . These are in my warehouse for inspection if you like
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED PLEASE REPLY BACK WITH REMOVE IN THE SUPJECT LINE . Thank you
Jimmy Gent
HiTech Assets, Inc.
304 N Meridian Ave
Suite 9