[Reposting the proper way (I believe) as I was told my reply was being
held due to too many recipients.]

Thanks for the response, Marc - the hosts.def file is very simple - it's
just:

#define BuildFonts NO

Regards,

/Sam

Sam Sexton
Infrastructure Group
Transactions Group (Sales & Trading)

Reuters Messaging: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(t) +44 24 7625 6562 | (m) +44 7990 563739 | (f) +44 24 7655 5203

Get the latest news at Reuters.com <http://www.reuters.com/>

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters
Limited.

Reuters Limited is part of the Reuters Group of companies, of which Reuters
Group PLC is the ultimate parent company.
Reuters Group PLC - Registered office address: The Reuters Building, South
Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5EP, United Kingdom
Registered No: 3296375
Registered in England and Wales