Hello,

| Can someone tell me how to make xmail act as a backup MX?

on backup MX create "custdomain" and specify "smtp" delivery as delivery
method (see manual).

If you want to have done this automatically, you may use software I wrote
(for W32/.NET), called XMail-SYNC. Beta version can be downloaded here:
http://www.dev.altair2000.net/files/xmail-sync-beta.zip

**** P. F. 2003 - http://www.rider.cz/PF2K3/ ****

-- Michal 'Altair' Valasek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
   I've been wrestling with reality most of my life.
   I'm pleased to say I've won.