-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Benny
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: open relay

Here is the email I get from the test site http://abuse.net

-----
This is a test of third-party mail relay, generated via the
Network Abuse Clearinghouse at http://www.abuse.net.

    Target host = thedaily.tv [24.94.213.208]
    Test performed by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> from 24.94.213.208

A well-configured mail server should NOT relay third-party email.
Otherwise, the server is subject to abuse by vandals and spammers,
and probable blacklisting by recipients of the unwanted third-party
e-mail.

For information on how to secure a mail server against third-party
relay, visit <URL: http://www.mail-abuse.org/tsi/>.
------

benny