-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of William Denniss
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 4:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: POP3 Authentication error for Outlook 2000

1) - I try both full email and just username, neither works.
   the username only works fine in OL XP and Kmail...

2) This check is not enabled.

3) I agree.  but alas you have to give the people what they want.. :(

The exact error message is: "There was a problem logging onto your
mail server. Your User Name or Password was rejected.  Server Responce:
'-ERR Invalid auth or access denied'.

I am assuming people have gotten OL 2000 to work with xmail before?

Thanks,

Will.