This thread will be f..cked up but never the less...

Froz msgs can be eaaisly found by using CTRL protocol or GUI-kind of program
Mine is pointing out where the message reside.

If it's only one message you are looking for, go check for '*.machine-name',
You ll ought to get a list of files in Spool which are frozen (also all the
others)