Hey Davide,

I know this is rather minor, but I have noticed that if a directory containing a
user's mailbox becomes corrupted or an individual message file becomes corrupted
(error in the file system) under the NT/2K build and XMail tries to access that file
or folder, the entire service crashes.  I understand this isn't critical, but just
thought you might want to know.

-Mike