>Out of curiosity, what was the problem with your filters.in.tab-file? I=20
>also have problems getting the AV-script to start.

I'm not quite sure.  We had a user specific that they didn't want to
have SpamAssassin running for their domain, and since I figured this
was possible for other of our customers, I made a filter entry for
each domain that should be using the filter.

This required setting the second column to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". For some
reason, it took me a real long time to get the syntax just right.
For most standard filters (applied to all users) using the two
wildcards "*"[tab]"*" worked fine.

I've never tried using the AV filter myself (since I don't have any
installed virus software).

Let us know what the specifics are for your filter, i.e. is it just
for selected users, a selected domain, or all users, and we can
probably give you better feedback on what your filters.in.tab file
should look like.

Have a nice day,
Toby
--
Toby Reiter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Breezing Internet Communications     http://www.breezing.com