Hello,

I have question to Davide, as author: what do you think about third party
files in XMail folder structure?

I would need for my WAI to store some user data, which are too big for user
variables (ie. text for autoresponder or signature). So, my idea is that I
would write the text to some file, ie.
%MAILROOT%\domains\domain.tld\user\autoreply.wai and use it.

What do you think about this idea, also with your future plans of further
development of XMail? What filenames should be used etc?

Another solution is that I would manage my own independent data store. The
main problem here is with deleted users and/or domains. When someone would
delete user or domain other way than trough my interface, the supporting
data files would not be deleted etc.

-- Michal Altair Valasek
   Altair Communications - web hosting, web design, application development