Hello,

I would like a confirmation on this I am experiencing. I have this
cmdalias account passing through an infilter rewriting the incoming message
before being passed to an external at the cmd level.   I was expecting the
@@TMPFILE at the end of the line (cmdalias external) would resolve to
the actual message as it is after filter rewriting, but I seem to get the original
as it was before being processed by the filter. This appear to be the case with
mailprocs aswell. Is this a bug or a feature, or is it I have the processing order
wrong. it is filter before mailproc, right ??

XMail version 1.17, btw.

/thomas.