I've got XMail 1.17 running on Windows 2003.  I installed SpamAssassin v2.6,
and tested it at the command prompt to make sure it is working.  However, I
cannot get SpamAssassin to work with XMail.  I've tried
XMSpamAssassinFilterInstaller_1.1.2.msi and it appears to install properly.
However, it generates errors in the logs saying it failed to execute
SpamAssassin.  I assume the correct path to be c:\perl\bin since that is
where spamassassin.bat is located, but that does not seem to work.  Anybody
have any idea what I need to do to get this working?