Hi Davide.

There was a mailproc with an external command to a defunct filter script;
and of course the "mailbox" line.

I also have a filter working in the new filters-in etc. setup.  That checks
for some content etc. of incoming messages but not by user.

I've fixed the mailproc.tab file which was from 1.9.  Will monitor & see if
there are further issues.

Adrian Hicks

--
MIS & Facilities Manager