Filip schreef:

>>>BTW, why not use the XMail sendmail so as to avoid all the fuss
>>>about "Sendmail.pm" ? Your program could send mail just making system
>>>calls to sendmail.sh, am'I wrong ?
>

> PL> Because now I can completely right a correct message in Perl in the
> PL> script.
>
> Sorry, English not beeing my mother tongue, I may miss something here.

It isn't mine either but I do my best ;-)

> Could you elaborate a bit ? What is it you can do with sendmail.pm
> that you can't using XMail sendmail ?  Thanks Peter. And don't worry,
> I think your program is really great but I just would like to
> understand the choice of sendmail.pm vs XMail sendmail :-)

You cannot compare them, with sendmail of XMail you send an email which
is allready a mailfile. With Sendmail.pm you can write an email in Perl,
you can't compare the two, just the name looks te same ;-)

--
Groeten,
Peter

--
WinErr: 815 Insufficient Memory - Only 50.312.583 Bytes available

---
--- Heb je een Dreambox 7000S ?
--- Kijk eens op http://www.dreamvcr.com
--- Kijk ook op http://www.lindeman.org
--- ICQ 22383596
--- Uptime lindeman.org - 34 days, 1 hours and 27 minutes, 0 users
logged in.