Davide Libenzi wrote:

>>>http://www.xmailserver.org/xmail-1.18-pre08.tar.gz
>>
>>Running pre07 since last night. Is there is problem with filter
>>return code 7 (message changed)? It looks like messages are not
>>recognized as changed after running throught sa_filter.pl for
>>spamc in SpamAssassin 2.63.
>

> Yes, that was the fixed problem. pre08 looks good here.

pre08 is definitly *not* working correct here. When I send a message it
goes through 2 filters here, after that the message should be delivered.
but this version does not deliver the message, it stays "somewhere"

When I start XMail with exactly the same parameters in debug mode it
works. I now reverted back to an earlier 1.18 pre (but this was not
numbered then so I'm not sure which one, it has the date of 13-02 here)

--
Groeten,
Peter

ERROR WRITING INITBPS

-
- Heb je een Dreambox 7000S ?
- Kijk eens op http://www.dreamvcr.com
- Kijk ook op http://www.lindeman.org
- ICQ 22383596
- Uptime lindeman.org - 17 days, 15 hours and 25 minutes, 2 users logged in.