Hello,

I need a mailbox than can not send E-mail at all. Just
receive (backup of an other mailbox).

What I did :

-In file /var/MailRoot/filters.out.tab
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"     "*"     "0.0.0.0/0"
"0.0.0.0/0"     "stop-out.tab"

-In /var/MailRoot/filters/stop-out.tab
"/var/MailRoot/filters/filip-supera-filters/stop-out.sh"

-In /var/MailRoot/filters/filip-supera-filters/stop-out.sh
#!/bin/sh
exit 6

It works but isn't there any better way to do this ?

There is also another question I'd like to put :

Can we make a mailbox read-only from a webmail or POP3
access ? If it was possible, it would offer an easy
consultable archive system (ie : for one XMail mailing
list). Such an archive mailbox's address could just be added
to a mailing list so as to keep copies of all it's messages.
Allowed users would be given the login and password to be
able to read past messages using their usual E-mail client
or a Webmail. Does that sound possible ?

Thanks.