Hello,

this is not strictly XMail-related, but I am using the application for XMail
logs too, so think that others may be interested.

I just released UniPack - universal log packer. This application can take
almost any log files and pack them to one ZIP archive per month and folder,
thus freeing disk space.

UniPack is not GPL as usual, because uses commercial component I have
licensed, but is free for everyone.

Download at http://software.altaircom.net/software/unipack.aspx

-- Michal Altair Valasek [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Altair Communications - web hosting, web design, application development