Hi Dale.

I've got a BASH (Linux) script if that's useful.  Currently using the
weighting numbers from our ISP so might need some tweaking.

And it drops questionable messages and higher to a dir for checking, though
forwarding could be arranged easily enough.  And the low & high limits are
configurable.

Adrian Hicks