Are you using [EMAIL PROTECTED] for your username?  X-mail likes
it that way.

Beau:  Please contact me off-list if you can, I have a question about
your spam filter.

Thanks!
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/8/2004 12:21:41 PM >>>

Hi -

I am running 1.20 on Linux, and I have a problem.

I get '-ERR Password incorrect' on trying to get
mail from _any_ account ( the server is still receiving
mail from outside, tne MailDir/new direcories are being
loaded ).

I have -

* Confirmed my passwords with CtrlClnt

* Reconfigured my mail client.

* finally, used 'telnet mydomain.com 110' and tried
user xxxx, pass xxxx, and get -ERR Password incorrect
every time for every user.

I am currently using reading my incomming mail by
editing the files in the new directories. I have not
knowingly changed any configuration.

I am stumped.

Aloha => Beau;

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege.  If you
believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender
that you received the message in error and then delete it.  Nothing in
this email message, including the typed name of the sender and/or this
signature block, is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless
a specific statement to the contrary is included in the message.