Over here we use an outside service to pass mail to our XMail box; somewhat
similar to your setup.  We can then specify only certain IP addresses that
can send to port 25 on the XMail box.

If you're running XMail on Linux then you can use the IPTables firewall to
restrict access.  I'm sure on a Windows machine you can do similar.

Adrian Hicks
--
MIS & Facilities Manager
Auston Int'l Group Ltd