Hi,

On my secondary mail servers, inside 'custdomains' I have a domain-name.tab
file for each of the domains I want it to be secondary for.
The .tab file contains only one line:
"smtprelay" <tab> "primary-server"

I believe this will try to relay the mail to the primary server, every 5
mins or so, for the next 12 hours or so.

The primary server is also set to allow relay from the secondaries (only).

Regards,
Wolfy