I know, I am probably getting extremely annoying asking all these
questions, but I still don't understand SMTP external authentication. I
have successfully set up POP3 external authentication using PAM, but I
don't know what to put in the /etc/xmail/userauth/smtp/dchweb.com.tab
file.  Someone said they got it working for an NT Domain Controller.
Could whoever that was paste me their .tab?  I figure I can modify the
perl script I use for PAM POP3 authentication, but I don't know how to
make XMail call it upon SMTP authentication request.

Please Help,
Dustin C. Hatch
http://www.dchweb.com/