Thanks for the reply S=F6nke !

> Make your MailRoot folder chmod 700. It does not matter what modes the
> files in you MailRoot have then.

I saw that in the install notes, I was just hoping for a more thorough=20
solution. Having one directory's permissions be the line between fairly=20
secure email and wide open email makes me a little uneasy.
I guess these files are created with those permissions for windows=20
compatibility perhaps. Maybe I'll stray from my friendly language Perl and=
=20
see if I can hax the C++ to behave the way my A.R. self would like hehe.
Good things!

=2DDarren