I was planning to use mysql to store users for authentication when I saw th=
e=20
userauth feature of xmail. I wrote a little program to check the=20
authentication into a mysql table and placed the following file into=20
userauth/pop3 directory:

"userauth"             "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth"     "userauth"
"@@DOMAIN"    =
 =20
"@@USER"        "@@PASSWD"

It worked perfectly.

As I read into xmail documentation that this file can handle the functions=
=20
useradd, userdel, useredit and domaindrop, I implemented these functions in=
=20
my program and added the following lines into the file in userauth/pop3=20
directory:

"userauth"             "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth"     "userauth"
"@@DOMAIN"    =
 =20
"@@USER"        "@@PASSWD"
"useradd"       "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth"    "userauth"      "@@DOMAIN" =
    =20
"@@USER"        "@@PASSWD"      "@@PATH"
"useredit"      "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth"    "userauth"      "@@DOMAIN" =
    =20
"@@USER"        "@@PASSWD"      "@@PATH"
"userdel"       "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth"    "userauth"      "@@DOMAIN" =
    =20
"@@USER"
"domaindrop"    "/var/MailRoot/bin/userauth"    "userauth"      "@@DOMAIN"

(all spaces here are tabs in the file)

But now I discovered that xmail doesn't call my program when adding, deleti=
ng=20
or changing a user.
So, anyone could tell me what are those functions (useradd, useredit, userd=
el,=20
domaindrop) for, or how do they work?

Thanx,

=2D-=20