Well, now it's ok with passwords and Courier-Imap is finally working with m=
y=20
XMail server. Everything syncronized.

Now the only thing is how to manage user quota. I didn't find a way to make=
=20
XMail to call my program when someone changes the uservar MaxMailboxSize.
Is there any hidden trick?

=2D-=20
Helio Cavichiolo Jr
Analista de Sistemas