Hello list,

I have quite a serious problem today.

I have a box with xmail v1.20 serving my company and a couple of client
domains.
Today I came to the office to find out that the mailbox is consuming all of
my available
bandwidth (512Kbps/128Kbps) and I am struggling to find out who the heck is
using
all the bandwidth.
>From what I understand, some client is sending a sh*tload of an attachment
somewhere.
However, I cannot find out who it is.

If I stop the service (kill it, since if I do /etc/init.d/xmail stop and
gets stuck), then the rest
of my clients cannot get their messages.

Any ideas ?

TIA,

s.

-----
"I merely function as a channel that filters music through
the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis