Great Jeff, I agree on almost all you wrote. Almost all because being
ubiquitous doesn't mean that everything will run on it... :-)
I'll make use of Xmail Queuemanager on a Windows client as I'll also make
tests using Outluck, oops, Outlook. I also think it's a good thing to use
what my users use, despite of my preferences.
Anyway, I would like to see, some day, Xmail Queuemanager running on my Linux
box. So this is not an emergency, just something to realize a dream. :-)
Still talking about Windows omnipresence, one of my enterprise products is to
do exorcism. We already did it in some clients enterprises (all stations and
servers with Linux now).
Helio

--
Helio Cavichiolo Jr