Hello,

every time Xmail detects a "mail loop" problem (which happens pretty often)
it emits message to application event log, marked as "Error".

This is annoying me, because my system monitoring alerts me on failures.
Discovered mail loop is normal working condition - not something which needs
my personal immediate reaction. Therefore I think that's not a good idea to
give it a "Error" status.

Davide, may you please change the status to something less important, like
"information"? Or allow user to stop emiting such messages at all?

Regards,

--
Michal A. Valasek - Altair Communications | Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
PGP 0xC4F3579D | www.altaircom.net | www.rider.cz | www.aspnet.cz