Hi,

I created a program to work with userauth (all functions: auth, add, del,
edit, drop). This program stores things into a mysql table for my
administrative system needs.
It's working almost perfectly, also authenticating pop users, but smtp
authentication is not calling my program.
Does smtp authentication work with userauth?
If yes, is there any trick to make it work?
If no, are there plans to make it work?
I need this working so I can use another server to relay messages using smtp
authentication.

Thanks

--
Helio Cavichiolo Jr