Hello Mr,

> I made it available here for anyone who wants the full deal.

> http://thebatchfile.com:8080/junk/spamemail/

> This one is labled with ***spam*** cause I use ASSP and this email was
> in the catch all account, but you can clearly see its contruction.

> On 2/22/06, Jorn Hass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> > Dunno what my own mail will rate, as it has the full erectile (:P)
>> > names in there... :)
>>
>> Ok, so I'm obviously a better spammer than I thought, when it comes to
>> evading spamassassin rules... :) Spamassassin shows:
>>
>> DRUGS_ANXIETY_EREC,DRUGS_ERECTILE,DRUG_ED_CAPS,RCVD_IN_WHOIS_BOGO=
> NS,
>>         SPF_HELO_PASS,SPF_PASS,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY autolearn=3Dno version=
> =3D3.1.0
>> A measly 2.2...
>>
>> So, maybe we should have a contest to see who can create an email to
>> score the highest against spamassasssin? The award of lousiest spammer
>> is up for grabs... :)
>>

>> --
>> Best regards,
>>  Jorn                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> -
>> the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok, according to the logfiles, spamassassin rejected the message:
"2006-02-22 19:53:06"   "SPAM"  14.0    "S: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"    "R: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]"
Not bad, a 14.0... We reject from 7.00 onwards... :)

Spamassassin logfile says:

Feb 22 19:53:06 mailbox spamd[61912]: spamd: result: Y 13 -
NO_RELAYS,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_OB_SURBL,URIBL_SBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL
scantime=1.2,size=1312,user=root,uid=65534,required_score=7.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=63813,mid=<[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]>,autolearn=no

Which basically means it got rejected mostly based in the URL that the
email contained... I am going to play a bit more with this, and see if
it can pick up the embedded stuff, without the url...

Spamassassin might need to be taught some extra tricks...