Hello All!

    Please help me, i run XMail 1.22 on Suse9. I cant send emails to domains
which have a subdomain in the email address. For example [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
get the following error:

[PeekTime] 1149753448 : Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:57:28 +0200
<<
ErrCode   = -40
ErrString = Invalid server address
ErrInfo   = mail.sub.domain.com
SMAIL SMTP-Send MX = "mail.sub.domain.com." SMTP = "epcomp.hu" From = "[EMAIL
PROTECTED]" To = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Failed !
SMTP-Error = "417 Temporary delivery error"
SMTP-Server = "mail.sub.domain.com."

Sorry, but of course, this is an example and the [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not a
valid address.
When I try to query the MX record of the sub.domain.com on the console, the
result is a vaild mail server, not the mail.sub.domain.com.
What is the problem? Why cannot resolve the XMail the valid MX record ?

Thanx,
Gabor