Em Terça 04 Julho 2006 14:39, Davide Libenzi escreveu:
> I remember there was a problem because of the way XMail stores files
> inside the mailbox (keeping \r\n even on unix boxes). But that would show
> up even in other MUAs, not only in OE.
>
> - Davide

I saw that courier-imap is not prepared to work with files that uses CR+LF. We
need a patch. I also saw that dovecot can handle CR+LF and LF, but it doesn't
work with root user, so, it can't access xmail files structure.
I'm thinking of what is better: to patch courier-imap or to change xmail so it
can work with a different user. Or, perhaps, if anyone has cleaner idea...

Thanks
Helio