Thanks for your reply Bill.  I don't have a problem starting or  stopping the
daemon, I have a problem adding an additional domain when  using the "CtrlClnt"
utility.  Should I run the "CtrlClnt" utility  while the mail server is
running.  The documentation on the  website says that some files can't be
edited while it is running  because they are indexed.

  Thanks,
  Dave

Bill Healy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you have edited any of the tab files manually try stopping xmail,
removing the files from the tabindex directory and restarting xmail. See
if that fixes your problem.

Bill