Davide.

I've noticed you're very quiet recently when anyone mentions IMAP.
Maybe don't have time to work on it?

Please let us know whether IMAP will be coming to XMail some time or
whether you can't guarantee it will be implemented.  That way we'll
know what the status is & if it's not likely to arrive we can
concentrate on the other IMAP servers that work with XMail.

Thanks.

Adrian Hicks