Haven't seen this request before, but a quick test shows what to do:

Set up the mailproc.tab of the user you intend having the
autoresponder for. This can still deliver to the mailbox as well..
Use first line. If you don't want to keep the message, remove the
"mailbox" entry.

"mailbox"
"external"      "0"     "30"    "/path/program_to_send_to" \
"@@RRCPT"       "@@FROM" "@@FILE"        "@@MSGID"       "@@MSGREF"
"@@USERAUTH"

Use variables as needed. You can go as fancy as basing processing on
the destination address, making it possible to use one responder
program for multiple aliases.

The program you send to can be programmed in anything that you are
comfortable with...

A quick perl script that only pushes the variables to a file for
viewing:

#!/usr/bin/perl
# Small autoresponder script...

# Add a timestamp to the file...
$date = scalar locatime;
`echo $date >> /tmp/argv.log`;
# Get ARGVS and just log them.
foreach $arg (@ARGV) {
        `echo $arg >> /tmp/argv.log`;
}
`echo >> /tmp/argv.log`;

I believe there is a perl autoreply script available from
http://xmail.thbird.org/...

--
Best regards,
 Jorn                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]