Hello

This post is not directly xmail or glst related, but I don't know where to
post at this time for informations.

Trying to use the content of glst-lame.dbm to generate some local blacklist,
i noticed that some entries indicate 192.168 private network !

As my internal network don't use this class B, I don't understand !

Does it means my server was under ip spoofing attacks ?

Does this mean that some weak routers on internet route rfc 1918 subnets to
me ?

As I can understand rfc 1918 :
"Routers in networks not using private address space, especially those of
Internet service providers, are expected to be configured to reject (filter
out) routing information about private networks. If such a router receives
such information the rejection shall not be treated as a routing protocol
error. "

So normally, well configured routers on Internet should never try to route
rfc 1918 subnets, no ?

At least routing them to the default route should get the packets to timeout
then reaching the Internet backbone, no ?

Strange ...

If anybody could give me some hints, thanks

Francis