Hello,

I have xmail set up on a linux box and I'm using spamassassin with Don
Drake's filter to mark incoming messages as spam. Everything works
great but what I would like to do is to put all incoming spam into a
separate mailbox (e.g. spambox-at-mydomain.nl). How can this be done?
I tried rewriting the "RCPT TO:" header in the headers xmail adds to
the file that's being scanned by SA but that didn't work.

Of course I could dump the file into the local mail folder but then it
would be scanned by SA again and mail processing would loop (I think).

Anyone out there with ideas on how to do this?

--
Best regards,
 Henri                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]