-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Edinilson - ATINET
Envoy=E9 : lundi 10 d=E9cembre 2007 19:21
=C0 : xmail@xmailserver.org
Objet : [xmail] SMTP Forward

Hi all,

Due some persistent problems with Outlook and Outlook Express with SMTP =

Authentication, we are instructing some companies that uses our =
services to=20
install XMail Server internally.
But in Brazil many adsl connections uses dynamic ips and so we can=B4t =
open=20
these ips in our smtprelay.tab

Is there any way to instruct our XMail Server to accept these messages =
that=20
are being forwarded from these clients without use smtprelay.tab?

Regards

Edinilson