Better place is mailproc.tab file in any cases as you are sure you will =
run
the attachment check only for the needed users/redirects (can easily =
change
for a user when not at all redirected to google, so only mailproc need
changes for the redirect and removing the filter, ...)

In fact mailproc.tab file or filters.in.tab file will depend of the =
number
of account needed need the filter to run.

If your xmail accounts don't change too much (relatively static, major
changes only when creating new accounts, ...) I think adding the script =
call
to each individual existing mailproc.tab is only one time consuming
(a little batch that add the filter line in each user mailproc.tab =
files
that need the filter is not more difficult to write that the filter.in
script, so no real need to do many changes by hand, so not too much =
time
consuming)
and you server will be finally happy to not run a filters.in.tab script
every time but that will do real job for some mails (depends also of =
the
number of mails received by these accounts).

Sure, if 90% accounts need the filter, so filters.in.tab file is the =
place.
Sure, if only 5% accounts need the filter, but they receive 90% of the =
mails
your server receive, then filter.in.tab file is the right place :)

It's only up to you to do the choice depending of your real situation
(number of accounts affected, percent of mail they receive, ...) :)

In any cases, I allways prefer reporting job at last stage as possible, =
I'm
then sure that it runs only when really needed.
(but it's my point of vue)

Francis