You need first to verify smtp.ipmap.tab content as it's the first check =
done
by xmail to allow/deny smtp access
Then various server.tab file parameters (SmtpConfig if used, disable
temporaly custmaplist in case, ...) AND enable various xmail logs (from =
cmd
line parameters) to get more about xmail rejection details (smtp log in =
this
case)

Then put here more infos from xmail 'point of vue' ;-) (config files
content, xmail logs lines showing the rejection)