Force your customers to switch to AUTH :)
This is the simpler way to configure xmail to bypass glst (!eax filters
feature)
And it's not a big deal at final users side, some clicks to activate =
auth
(and depending of client mua, you could send them some automating =
profil
configurations tools to change the setting with few clicks at user =
level)

Francis